Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I did it!

Wow, I can't believe that I am doing this. I was innocently reading my cousins' blogs when I saw a link inviting me to create my own. Before I knew it, my fingers were clicking on the link and filling out the appropriate blanks and here I am. Hmmm.

I hope I can do as well as my heroes, Erin and Carrie, who inspired me to do this crazy thing. They keep up with their blogs almost daily. We'll see. Mainly, I would like for family and friends to be able to keep up with our family's lives up here in Chi Town. Connor's antics alone should fill this place up!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hope I am the first to comment!!! Site is so cute....however, I spend most of the morning trying to read all the girl's blogs!!! how could you...STephanie!!!!!! Linna

ErinRagan said...

YAY! I'm so excited to see you blogging, Steph! Carrie and I keep talking about how you NEED to, so we can keep up with you and your family! Isn't peer pressure a wonderful thing? LOL

You're off to a great start... Keep it up!!! :)

About Me

My photo
The Bracken Family consists of Kevin, Stephanie, Connor, Kendall, and Jack