Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trip to Lake






I don't have a lot to report today. It is a rainy day today, so we are spending our day inside. Probably going to do some coloring, play dough and games. Instead, I think that I will think of the beautiful weather we enjoyed on our mini-vacation last weekend.


Kevin, Connor, Kendall, and I met Kevin's parents at their lovely condo in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. We took our new, well new to us, boat up to lake and enjoyed a great weekend with family. The weather was sunny and calm as we took to the lake in our boat. Connor had an awesome time. He is so excited to have a boat, and he enjoyed riding around and fishing with Dad and Grandpa. Grandma watched Kendall on the shore. She really liked getting to be outside. It was a really relaxing time, and we all had a lot of fun with our new toy.


Connor took along his scooter and our little daredevil decided to ride down a steep grass hill outside of the condo over and over. That was exciting enough to watch, but he added to our amazement by convincing Grandma to go down the hill with him once . . . only once. I looked outside at precisely the right moment and was able to grab my camera in time to catch the footage. It was definitely a classic moment! I will include some pictures.


All in all, a great mini vacation for all of us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Bracken Family consists of Kevin, Stephanie, Connor, Kendall, and Jack