Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mornings







Morning wrestling practice.










Mornings are precious around here. Since Dad doesn't get home until after 9 most nights, we have to make the most of our mornings... and we do.




As the day moves on, and Dad has gone, we often have lots to do. We read, play blocks, dolls/action figures, kitchen, run around like crazy... but some days it is nice to get out and visit with friends.


School was cancelled on Friday, I think because of the cold, because there really wasn't much snow. So four of us Moms (I know that is bad English, but I'm not teaching right now) got together and had a play date. We all brought a little something that we already had lying around. We do not believe in spending any more than we have to these days! I baked some brownies and brought an open bag of Goldfish crackers. Both were a big hit by the way! Anyway, we managed to feed 4 adults and 10 kids!!! with little to no effort. Everyone had a great time - no fights and no injuries. This had to be one of the most successful play dates of all time.


This was Kendall's first playdate where she participated. She had a blast. I took pictures. I got a few of Kendall, but Connor - who was in Heaven - was not still long enough to get a shot!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Bracken Family consists of Kevin, Stephanie, Connor, Kendall, and Jack