Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Casanova



Well, my biggest news is my four-year-old son has already had his first kiss. The details are sketchy, but during an outside play date at his friend's house, Connor and his classmate, Isabella, shared a "moment" while playing in the tunnel of a blow-up water slide. Seems that while inside the tunnel, Isabella asked Connor to give him a kiss. Connor eagerly stepped up to the challenge. Isabella asked Connor not to tell his mom, but being the perfect son (and a big gossip) Connor ran and told me right away. In his words: "Mom, I have a sequet. I kissed Isabewa . . . on the WIPS!" - all in a whisper, since he wasn't supposed to tell. I was soooo not ready for this information. However, I would like for him to always feel like he can share these things, so I tried not to show my mini-heart attack. How is he already kissing girls? He's not even in elementary school yet! It started to rain, so we put on a movie for the kiddos while the moms gabbed away in another room. Each one of us would take turns checking on them from time to time. After one of these checks, a mom came in and told the rest of us to come check out Connor and Isabella. I, of course, brought my camera along. We peeked around the corner to see Connor's head in Isabella's lap, and Isabella stroking Connor's hair. My baby!!!!

3 comments:

ErinRagan said...

Oh, Steph! My heart goes out to you, lol. I'm thankful that Damon is one of those boys who HATES girls and thinks they're icky! I know it won't last long, but I'm loving it for now, anyway...

Carrie Hewitt said...

Oh....you're in big trouble! He's going to LOVE girls!

Stephanie said...

Oh, I know. I'm going to need to purchase a realllly short leash!

About Me

My photo
The Bracken Family consists of Kevin, Stephanie, Connor, Kendall, and Jack